Archives for November 2020 « Recent Articles
On December 7, LIRSConnect will migrate to a new platform with a new look and feel. As a part of this migration, you will need to reset the password on your user account when logging in for the first time.
- When you navigate to LIRSConnect, click Guest (sign in) in the top left corner of your window.
- On the sign in screen, click Forgot your password?
- Enter your email address and click Submit.
- You will be emailed a link to reset your password.
- From the link to reset your password, enter…
ABOUT LIRS CONNECT
LIRSConnect is a space for Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service to share news and resources with our community. The platform has two parts: an external-facing area that offers opportunities for LIRS supporters to volunteer, advocate, educate, and more, and a private, password-protected area that can be used to securely share data and resources with our affiliates.